Thursday, October 3, 2013

Peyton's Bridals (and some Groomals)

October 2013
Bridal (mostly) Session

First of all, I can't believe it's October already!!!! And Fall is my favorite. That being said, I got to do a bridal session with the wonderful Peyton, this last week! And during our session, I found out that Peyton is a photographer like me! It was great working with another photographer who speaks the same language and has a sense of vision for photography!

Peyton is already married, and just never had the opportunity to do bridals! And let me tell you, she was gorgeous, and her and her husband are absolutely adorable! We got him in quite a few shots as well. It was just such a fun session it felt like no work at all.




 
I love the one on the left, but I absolutely love the silhouette also! 


Another favorite! 















No comments:

Post a Comment