Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fall Creek Falls, Water in Eastern Idaho

Fall Creek Falls
June 2013
Landscape Session

So I went on a bit of an adventure this afternoon. Fist let me tell you a story that happened about 2 weeks ago: I'd gone driving before to try and find this place called Fall Creek and my GPS lead me to a dirt road that I drove on for about 2 hours and then it was getting dark so I went home for the night. I'm doing a water series and I'm trying to find all the waterfalls and stream that are in a 5 hour radius, and I've been doing pretty good. But I couldn't find Fall Creek Falls!! So I talked to someone local and I went out again to try and find it again. After another 2 hour drive and a few I turned around to come home and then I saw it!!!! The Falls were right off the side of the road!!! Luckily I had a few hours of daylight left and here's the shots I took. What an adventure!



I went wandering when I couldn't find the falls.


I had to climb down this cliff to get to the best viewpoint. And yes it was practically a cliff! I left my tripod at the top because I couldn't carry AND come down at the same time. That's how steep it is! 



The view was beautiful!! Totally worth the descent down. 











No comments:

Post a Comment