Friday, May 10, 2013

Random Proposal While Sight-Seeing!!

May 2013

So I was out doing a landscape photo-shoot because it was overcast and I wanted to explore. And while I was on location, this couple came to where I  photographing a waterfall. I said hello and then the guy came up to me and introduced himself and then told me he was going to surprise his girlfriend and propose! He asked if I could just continue what I was doing and then photograph the proposal. I told him definitely! He took his girl into the water and then got down on one knee and she said yes. And I caught it all on camera.

It was a fun random thing to happen and I'm so happy for them. I'm thinking that I should go shoot at random beautiful places from now on.

Here's some photos.



This is my favorite! 



Yay for people getting engaged! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment